Electronic systems of limitations are designed to facilitate the daily work of optional, the control of the administration, as well as the effectiveness of patients' rights as such and as consumers of SNS. As it says in the explanatory statement of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2015, 24 July, which approves the consolidated text of the law of guarantees and rational use of medicines and sanitary products, la ley considera necesario que la financiaciÃ³n selectiva y no indiscriminada de medicamentos se realice en funciÃ³n de la utilidad terapÃ©utica de los mismos y de su necesidad para mejorar la salud de los ciudadanos, y exige por tanto que su uso sea racional .
La receta electrÃ³nica es un salto cualitativo para garantizar la racionalidad de uso y sus ventajas se pueden resumir en:
- Track record of pharmacotherapeutic
- To facilitate the work of professionals influencer.
- Accessibility of the patient to their treatments.
- Decrease of affluence in consultations.
- Monitor or control of treatments planned.
The system, in sum, possesses great advantages for the insurance, namely: agility, transparency as prescribed and the necessary visas, and interoperability, as a reflection of these advantages, administration, with greater powers and facilities of control, and reduces errors in the implementation of the process.
During the state of alarm and with the aim of reducing the mobility of patients requiring recipes to health centres of each of the autonomous communities, MUGEJU began accelerated work to incorporate the mutualists attached to the different public health services in systems of electronic prescription Autonomous Communities (CC.AA.). Some of them has been a complete integration in such systems, while others have implemented provisional systems of mutual integration, during the current health crisis.
Currently, there has been a complete integration of the mutualists attached to the following health services to make use of electronic prescription system in the respective CC.AA.:
- Health Valencian service: from 27 March 2020
- Servicio MadrileÃ±o de Salud: a partir del 4 de abril de 2020
- Servicio Vasco de Salud: a partir del 16 de abril de 2020
- Servicio CatalÃ¡n de Salud: a partir del 20 de abril de 2020.
- Health Andalusian service: from 21 May.
- Servicio Riojano de Salud: a partir del 27 de julio de 2020.
- Health Aragonese service: from 7 September.
- Health Cantabrian service: from 1 October.
Also, during the rule of alarm, took alternative interim solutions with several autonomous communities, which have been maintained while the crisis continues health or until the total mainstreaming in mutual systems of these electronic prescriptions CC.AA. In this case, are the following Public health services:
- Health service resumed Balears: from 6 April 2020
- Servicio Murciano de Salud: a partir del 24 de abril de 2020.
- Health Canarian service: from 27 April 2020.
- Servicio Gallego de Salud: a partir del dÃa 1 de abril de 2020
- Health service in Catillano and Lion: starting from 9 April 2020.
- Health service Castilla-La Stain: from 19 May.
Without being a permanent system, but linked to the health crisis, they all guarantees that the insurance performs the economic contribution under drug in the field MUGEJU.
Castilla y LeÃ³n puso en marcha el 9 de abril una soluciÃ³n con la que se evita que el mutualista acuda al mÃ©dico, aunque es mixta, los mutualistas tendrÃ¡n acceso a las recetas a travÃ©s del mismo procedimiento que los usuarios de SACYL no incluidos en receta electrÃ³nica: solicitar cita (por telÃ©fono, APP mÃ³vil o internet) con el mÃ©dico de atenciÃ³n primaria. Desde el centro de salud se contactarÃ¡ con el paciente telefÃ³nicamente indicÃ¡ndole la forma de obtener las recetas en papel. Estas recetas en papel serÃ¡n RECETAS DEL SACYL, y con ellas el mutualista se dirigirÃ¡ a la oficina de farmacia.
These are non prescription systems presencial that, as stated, arbitrates each community in collaboration with MUGEJU, respecting minimums regarding the record of the prescription, dispensing and billing. Allow the or insurance, following telephone contact or telematic, to acquire the medicine or product in the pharmacy.
The mutualists attached to these health services may go to pharmacy offices located in these CC.AA., with its Individual Health Card, to dispense pharmaceuticals prescribed in the electronic prescription system, and thus get their pharmaceuticals in the same economic conditions that with the previous recipe in system MUGEJU role.
RECIPES FOR VISA ATTACHED TO THE MUTUAL I.N.S.S.
Reported that the visa of recipes for attached to the mutual I.N.S.S., CC.AA. listed below, makes it directly to the Public Health Service:
- Valencian service.
- Health MadrileÃ±o service.
- Basque service.
- Catalan service.
- Health Andalusian service.
- Health Riojano service.
- Health service resumed Balears.
- Tomas Berdych service.
- Canarian service.
- Health Aragonese service.
- Health service in Catillano and Lion.
- Health service Castilla-La Stain.
- Health Aragonese service
- Health Cantabrian service