Financial support for exceptional situations of extreme need on which they can be found or mutual beneficiaries, subject to budgetary constraints
Economic aid services, as far as the budget, the scope of special circumstances, and of extreme need to be found in the mutual funds, arising from situations such as the following:
- Celiac disease.
- Chronic diseases and oncology.
- States of extreme need.
- The scheme be or beneficiary on the high society in General follow the state or situation of necessity and maintain that status at the time to apply for assistance.
- The costs incurred for aid should be to have occurred in the exercise in which the request for aid.
- Standard application that can be downloaded from the web page of this mutuality, or in the central or Provincial delegations.
- Attested photocopy of personal income tax returns of family unity, of the period immediately prior to the request for aid or signing of the authorization to Mugeju, contained in the same request, to enable it to obtain these data of public administration.
- Original invoices substantiating expenditure.
- Medical reports or any other kind that would justify the situation suffered.
Deadline for submission
- From 1 january to 31 december this year.
Resolution and redress
- Form: upon request.
- Authority that resolves The Mutualidad General Judicial system.
- Deadline for resolutions: 6 months.
- Effects of silence: positive administrative
- Resource: appealed before the ministry of justice.