Economic aid for exceptional situations of extreme need in which may be the mutualists or their beneficiaries, within budgetary constraints
Economic aid which will, to the extent of budget, the special circumstances and extreme need in which the mutual arising from situations like the following:
- Celiac disease.
- Chronic diseases and cancer.
- States of extreme need.
- Ser mutualista o beneficiario en alta de la Mutualidad General Judicial al sobrevenir el estado o situaciÃ³n de necesidad y que mantenga dicha condiciÃ³n en el momento de solicitar la ayuda.
- Expenses incurred for the requested aid should be having produced in the exercise requesting aid.
- Standard application, which can be downloaded from the website of this mutuality, or available in central services or provincial delegations.
- Attested photocopy of the declaration of IRPF of family unity, immediately prior year the requested aid or signing of the authorization to Mugeju contained in the same application, so you can obtain these data from the corresponding public Administration.
- Original invoices warrantless spending.
- Medical reports or any other type justifying the situation suffered.
Deadline for submission
- Del 1 de enero al 31 de diciembre del aÃ±o en curso.
Resolution and resort
- Form of startup: upon request.
- Authority that resolves Management of the General Mutuality Court.
- Run resolution: 6 months.
- Effects of administrative silence: positive
- Resource: d â alÃ§ada before the minister of justice.