Entre las âprestaciones socialesâ previstas en el artÃculo 10.1,e) del Real Decreto Ley 16/1978 (actualmente recogidas en el artÃculo 12.1, e) del Texto Refundido aprobado por Real Decreto Legislativo 3/2000) e implantadas por el Real Decreto 4097/1982, la Mutualidad General Judicial tiene establecida la PrestaciÃ³n Social de Ayuda para Gastos de Sepelio.
La prestaciÃ³n estÃ¡ regulada por el artÃculo 104 del Reglamento del Mutualismo Judicial, aprobado por Real Decreto 1026/2011, de 15 de julio. BOE de 4/8/2011).
This aid is granted in cases of death, not mutual mutual holders and beneficiaries included in the admission of both, provided that children in situations of high at the time of the question, remain recipients of the same:
- En el supuesto de fallecimiento del mutualista (titular por derecho propio), las siguientes personas, segÃºn el orden de preferencia excluyente que se indica:
1) The spouse not widower or legally separated;
2) Children who are targeted in its membership; in this case the application must be made by the older son, it being understood that it does so on behalf of all; and
3) The person that certifies having paid for funeral expenses, through original invoice.
- If the deceased is a holder does not scheme (for secondary legislation): the person that certifies having paid for funeral expenses through original invoice.
- In the case of the death of a beneficiary, the holder in the Membership than that figure included.
In view of the availability of budgetary resources for the period 2013, the following amounts:
a) In the case of the death of the scheme: 250 euros.
However, if aid was made by the person has taken charge for funeral expenses, the amount to grant will be the invoice amount with the limit of 250 euros.
b) En el supuesto del fallecimiento del titular no mutualista o beneficiario: 150 euros.
However, if aid was made by the person has taken charge for funeral expenses, the amount to grant will be the invoice amount to the limit of 150 euros.