The twenty-first Additional Provision of the law 50/1984, of general state budget to 1985, made possible the constitution of the Special Fund of Mugeju and the consequent integration into the same mutual societies of staff of the administration of justice.
According to the forecasts contained in this provision, by agreements of the council of ministers of 10 april 1987, of 3 february 1989 and 27 march 1992, respectively, effective integration into the special fund of the mutual MUGEJU charitable Municipal justice officials, the anticipation of officials of the administration of justice and of the charitable of ancillary to the administration of justice.
In accordance with these rules of integration:
- Ãnicamente se incorporaron al Fondo Especial los colectivos existentes en las referidas entidades mutuales al 31 de diciembre de 1984. En consecuencia no se pueden producir altas de nuevos socios mutualistas con posterioridad a la indicada fecha.
- Mutual partners and beneficiaries of the old mutual officials of the administration of justice are guaranteed through the Special Fund entitlement specified in the integration and in the terms and amounts in them.
- In accordance with these rules, the benefits of payment are recognized in the amount in force at 31 december 1984.
- Pensions are initially recognised at levels in force as at 31 december 1984, declining in the following five years in equal shares by 20 per cent to reach in the last of them, the amounts in effect as at 31 december 1973, which are guaranteed by the state .
La permanencia en el Fondo Especial y el mantenimiento del derecho a las prestaciones es voluntaria,Â contemplÃ¡ndose en consecuencia, Â en los Acuerdos de IntegraciÃ³n en el Fondo Especial, que â The mutual funds will be able to unsubscribe to the Special Fund, at any time with loss of profits previously recognized and without the right to return of assessments â.
Furthermore, the regulations of these Clubs provide for the loss of the scheme for non-payment of assessments, taking the low for that reason the same effects as voluntary.
From the integration, MUGEJU recognizes the benefits caused by the affiliated to the related mutual societies, which may be different as far as the amount and requirements for each mutuality, but all reflected in its regulations retirement pensions, survivor's death, aid and scholarships for orphans. In case of the above-mentioned Mutual Societies we must distinguish between the Single payment and of regular payment or pensions.
- Twenty-first Additional Provision of the law 50/1984 of general state budget to 1985 that provides special deFondo Mugeju, you can integrate mutual societies of staff of the administration of justice.
- Additional Provision Third of the revised text of existing legislation on the special regime of Social security of staff in the service of the administration of justice, adopted by royal Legislative Decree 3/2000.
- Orden de 30 de mayo de 1987, por la que se dispone la publicaciÃ³n del Â Acuerdo del Consejo de Ministros de 10 de abril de 1987, por el que se integra la Mutualidad BenÃ©fica de Funcionarios de Justicia Municipal en el Fondo Especial de la Mutualidad General Judicial. (BOE 13/06/1.987).
- Order of 10 april 1989, provides for the publication of the decision of the council of ministers on 3 february 1989, which integrates the Mutuality of foresight by the staff of the administration of justice at the special fund of the General Mutuality. (BOE 17/04/1989).
- Order of 18 may 1992 provides for the publication of the agreement of the council of ministers of 27 march 1992 by integrating Charitable society for the administration of justice at the special fund of the General Mutuality. (BOE 08/06/1992).
- The rules of procedure of the Charitable Society In the Municipal Justice, adopted by order of 6 may 1969.
- The rules of procedure of the Charitable Society for the administration of justice, adopted by order of 24 april 1974.
- The rules of procedure of the mutual Provision of staff of the administration of justice (approved by decree of 1776/1971, of 1 july).
Â Las solicitudes de prestaciones del Fondo Especial de la Mutualidad General Judicial deben efectuarse cumplimentado el modelo de impreso previsto para cada una de ellas. Con dichas solicitudes debe acompaÃ±arse la documentaciÃ³n preceptiva que en dichos formularios se indica.
The above-mentioned forms can be obtained from the central and provincial offices in society, as well as be downloaded from the website of Mugeju.
The submission deadline.
In accordance with the regulations of the Integrated Mutual:
- The right to seek assistance in the event of death shall prescribe the five-year in question in the mutual provident and Municipal Justice, and the assistant.
- The right to seek pensions will prescribe within five years, starting from the question of the same, mutual societies of justice and Municipal officials, while will be awarded without retroactive effect when it had applied for one year after the fact that the motive. There is No limitation period for requesting pension provident Society, while it was granted without retroactive effect, if the request was made after one year after the question of the same.