The twenty-first Additional Provision of the law 50/1984, of general state budget to 1985, made possible the constitution of the Special Fund of Mugeju and the consequent integration into the same mutual societies of staff of the administration of justice.
According to the forecasts contained in this provision, by agreements of the council of ministers of 10 april 1987, of 3 february 1989 and 27 march 1992, respectively, effective integration into the special fund of the mutual MUGEJU charitable Municipal justice officials, the anticipation of officials of the administration of justice and of the charitable of ancillary to the administration of justice.
In accordance with these rules of integration:
- Ãnicamente joined the Special Fund existing groups in the above mutual entities as at 31 december 1984. Consequently cannot be produced high mutual new partners after the specified date.
- Mutual partners and beneficiaries of the old mutual officials of the administration of justice are guaranteed through the Special Fund entitlement specified in the integration and in the terms and amounts in them.
- In accordance with these rules, the benefits of payment are recognized in the amount in force at 31 december 1984.
- Pensions are initially recognised at levels in force as at 31 december 1984, declining in the following five years in equal shares by 20 per cent to reach in the last of them, the amounts in effect as at 31 december 1973, which are guaranteed by the state .
Stay in the special fund and the maintenance of the right to benefits is voluntary, viewed as a result, in the integration Agreements in the special fund, which â The mutual funds will be able to unsubscribe to the Special Fund, at any time with loss of profits previously recognized and without the right to return of assessments â.
Furthermore, the regulations of these Clubs provide for the loss of the scheme for non-payment of assessments, taking the low for that reason the same effects as voluntary.
From the integration, MUGEJU recognizes the benefits caused by the affiliated to the related mutual societies, which may be different as far as the amount and requirements for each mutuality, but all reflected in its regulations retirement pensions, survivor's death, aid and scholarships for orphans. In case of the above-mentioned Mutual Societies we must distinguish between the Single payment and of regular payment or pensions.
- Twenty-first Additional Provision of the law 50/1984 of general state budget to 1985 that provides special deFondo Mugeju, you can integrate mutual societies of staff of the administration of justice.
- Additional Provision Third of the revised text of existing legislation on the special regime of Social security of staff in the service of the administration of justice, adopted by royal Legislative Decree 3/2000.
- Order of 30 may 1987, provides for the publication of the agreement of the council of ministers of 10 april 1987, which integrates the mutual beneficial provincial justice Officials in the special fund of the General Mutuality. (BOE 13/06/1987 we).
- Order of 10 april 1989, provides for the publication of the decision of the council of ministers on 3 february 1989, which integrates the Mutuality of foresight by the staff of the administration of justice at the special fund of the General Mutuality. (BOE 17/04/1989).
- Order of 18 may 1992 provides for the publication of the agreement of the council of ministers of 27 march 1992 by integrating Charitable society for the administration of justice at the special fund of the General Mutuality. (BOE 08/06/1992).
- The rules of procedure of the Charitable Society In the Municipal Justice, adopted by order of 6 may 1969.
- The rules of procedure of the Charitable Society for the administration of justice, adopted by order of 24 april 1974.
- The rules of procedure of the mutual Provision of staff of the administration of justice (approved by decree of 1776/1971, of 1 july).
Applications for benefits of the special fund of the General Mutuality must be carried out Judicial filled in the standard form for each of them. With such requests must be accompanied by mandatory documentation in the form indicated.
The above-mentioned forms can be obtained from the central and provincial offices in society, as well as be downloaded from the website of Mugeju.
The submission deadline.
In accordance with the regulations of the Integrated Mutual:
- The right to seek assistance in the event of death shall prescribe the five-year in question in the mutual provident and Municipal Justice, and the assistant.
- The right to seek pensions will prescribe within five years, starting from the question of the same, mutual societies of justice and Municipal officials, while will be awarded without retroactive effect when it had applied for one year after the fact that the motive. There is No limitation period for requesting pension provident Society, while it was granted without retroactive effect, if the request was made after one year after the question of the same.