In order to highlight aspects of general interest on vaccination for participants to MUGEJU period:
The ministry of health is set by the general criteria and dates for different age groups and risk.
Vaccines are centralized procurement, and so they are provided by the government and managed to hospitals or primary public health services.
En caso de necesitar aclaraciÃ³n se recomienda leer el documento original pulse en el siguiente link .
At present, the european commission has approved four vaccines:
Vaccine Comirnaty, Pfizer/BioNTech, authorized 21 dec 20.
Modern vaccine, authorized the 06 JANUARY 21.
AstraZeneca vaccine, authorized the 29 jan 21.
Vaccine from Janssen/Johnson & Johnson, authorized the 11 tue 21 (not yet available).
La vacuna a administrar no es a demanda o elecciÃ³n de los individuos.
La pauta completa de vacunaciÃ³n se administrarÃ¡ con la misma vacuna.
Vaccination is doing as they become available doses of vaccine.
For organizational and feasibility may overlap vaccination of communities included in the groupings 3A, 4 and 5, as well as the group 6 and 8.
Persons residing in other autonomous communities and foreign women residing in spain, will receive the corresponding vaccination on the spot where priority is given to reside to vaccinate prioritized people for immunization by vacunarÃ¡n their work in the community where to do so.
There is sufficient evidence to manage a single dose in people aged 65 or less years of age with background of infection. Remains, therefore, the pattern of two doses to persons aged 65 or more years.
Will the immunization of all persons irrespective of the type of insurance (mutual funds).
ACTUALIZACIÃN POBLACIÃN GROUPS
Group 1. Residents and health personnel and public health centres of higher and major dependencies. (Next to finalize).
Group 2 Staff. in the field of health and public health.
Cluster 3. Other health personnel public health, and prison workers.
Cluster 4. Persons found large dependent (level III), with or vacunarÃ¡n There with AstraZeneca depending on age and availability.
Group 5 People. the age of the vulnerable , (not more centres)
- Group 5A. People 80 years and over old (born before 1941).
- Group 5 Persons between. 70 and 79 years old (arising from the 1942-51, a.i.)
- Group 5C Persons between. 66 and 69 years old (arising from the 1952-55, a.i.).
Las personas del grupo 5 se vacunarÃ¡n con las vacunas de ARNm, Comirnaty o vacuna de Moderna, o con vacuna de Janssen.
Group 6. Active collective with an essential role in society.
- Group 6A. Security forces, emergencies and SAF .
- Group 6B . Teachers and staff of special education and children.
- 6C group . Teachers and staff of primary and secondary education.
The people of the group 6 starting with the pattern of immunization vaccine vacunarÃ¡n of AstraZeneca.
Cluster 7. People with conditions of very high risk (defined)
People with conditions of very high risk from 16-18 years vacunarÃ¡n simultaneously to the age range from 70 to 79 years, if not for them to earlier by age group.
Se utilizarÃ¡ cualquiera de las vacunas autorizadas, pero preferentemente vacunas de ARNm, con la finalidad de alcanzar la inmunidad completa en un periodo de tiempo menor.
They have considered the following conditions, according to risk and feasibility (See table 1 Update 5 of the strategy of vaccinations):
- Transplantation of hematopoyÃ©ticos parents.
- Solid organ transplant and waiting lists for organ transplantation.
- Alternative treatment renal (haemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis).
- OncohematolÃ³gica disease.
- CÃ¡ncer de Ã³rgano sÃ³lido en tratamiento con quimioterapia citotÃ³xica, metastÃ¡sico o con radioterapia por tumores de localizaciÃ³n torÃ¡cica con riesgo de neumonitis.
- Primary Inmunodeficiencias.
- Infection with hiv with less than 200cÃ©l/ml despite TAR effective and undetectable viral load.
- Syndrome with 40 years and older.
Cluster 8. Persons between 56 to 65 years of age (born in 1956-1965, inclusive)
Vaccinating begin to persons born in 1956 with the vaccine of AstraZeneca, progress in the year of birth, depending on the availability of dose.
Cluster 9. Persons between 46 and 55 old (born between 1966 and 1975, both inclusive)