Medicines classified by the Spanish Agency of medicines and sanitary products as Hospital dispensing drugs without tamper coupon are financed specialities were dispensed in pharmacy services of hospitals that do not involve a payment by patients.
For those mutualists and beneficiaries who have been prescribed a medication dispensing in pharmacy and whose health care is covered by the health services of the Autonomous Community (INSS), will be your own public hospital which manages the process without the need for action on the part of the General Judicial Mutuality (MUGEJU).
Those mutualists and beneficiaries who have been prescribed a medication dispensing in pharmacy and whose health care is covered by private medical Entity must request authorization to MUGEJU .
The application must consist of:
- The form available on the web completed
- A medical report updated
- Por correo electrÃ³nico al buzÃ³n institucional del servicio de farmacia de MUGEJU: email@example.com
- In a presencial way in the provincial branches and the delegation of Madrid.
MUGEJU, after the necessary checks:
- Autoriza a la farmacia hospitalaria del hospital indicado la dispensaciÃ³n del medicamento.
- Informs the mutualist/beneficiary, via the contact that indicated in the request, that the authorization has been issued to hospital with the insurance/beneficiary go to it.
Such authorisation is valid for one year, having to be renewed, if appropriate, the completion of the same.
It is very important that the hospital forward together with each invoice proof of withdrawal of hospital dispensing drugs without tamper coupon, which must be signed by the patient/insurance and in their case by the person to withdraw medication for the hospital pharmacy in their name.
The model of request for authorization and model of proof of withdrawal can be downloaded at: