Financial support for exceptional situations of extreme need on which they can be found or mutual beneficiaries, subject to budgetary constraints
Economic aid services, as far as the budget, the scope of special circumstances, and of extreme need to be found in the mutual funds, arising from situations such as the following:
- Celiac disease.
- Chronic diseases and oncology.
- States of extreme need.
- Ser mutualista o beneficiario en alta de la Mutualidad General Judicial al sobrevenir el estado o situaciÃ³n de necesidad y que mantenga dicha condiciÃ³n en el momento de solicitar la ayuda.
- Los gastos efectuados para los que se solicita la ayuda se deben haber producido en el ejercicio en el que se solicita la ayuda.
- Standard application that can be downloaded from the web page of this mutuality, or in the central or Provincial delegations.
- Attested photocopy of personal income tax returns of family unity, of the period immediately prior to the request for aid or signing of the authorization to Mugeju, contained in the same request, to enable it to obtain these data of public administration.
- Original invoices substantiating expenditure.
- Medical reports or any other kind that would justify the situation suffered.
Deadline for submission
- From 1 january to 31 december this year.
Resolution and redress
- Form: upon request.
- Authority that resolves The Mutualidad General Judicial system.
- Deadline for resolutions: 6 months.
- Effects of silence: positive administrative
- Resource: appealed before the ministry of justice.