Among the â social benefits' provided for in article 10.1, (e) of the royal decree Law 16/1978 (currently listed in article 12.1, (e) of the Consolidated Text approved by royal Legislative Decree 3/2000) and implemented by the Royal Decree 4097/1982, the General Society of the judiciary is established Social benefit for burial expenses.
The provision is regulated by article 104 of the rules of procedure of Judicial Mutualismo, approved by royal decree 1026/2011, of 15 july. BOE of 4/8/2011).
This aid is granted in cases of death, not mutual mutual holders and beneficiaries included in the admission of both, provided that children in situations of high at the time of the question, remain recipients of the same:
- In the case of the death of the scheme (for their own right), the following persons, according to the order of preference exclusive indicating:
1) The spouse not widower or legally separated;
2) Children who are targeted in its membership; in this case the application must be made by the older son, it being understood that it does so on behalf of all; and
3) The person that certifies having paid for funeral expenses, through original invoice.
- If the deceased is a holder does not scheme (for secondary legislation): the person that certifies having paid for funeral expenses through original invoice.
- In the case of the death of a beneficiary, the holder in the Membership than that figure included.
In view of the availability of budgetary resources for the period 2013, the following amounts:
a) In the case of the death of the scheme: 250 euros.
However, if aid was made by the person has taken charge for funeral expenses, the amount to grant will be the invoice amount with the limit of 250 euros.
b) En el supuesto del fallecimiento del titular no mutualista o beneficiario: 150 euros.
However, if aid was made by the person has taken charge for funeral expenses, the amount to grant will be the invoice amount to the limit of 150 euros.