The procedure data
- Aid arising out of the economic contribution in certain products ortoprotÃ©sicos are intended to finance, partially, costs arising from the economic contribution that the mutualists have had to perform at the time of the acquisition, renovation and/or repair of certain products ortoprotÃ©sicos such as: walkers, crutches with three or more legs, Orthosis Abnormalities, hands, arms, knee among others.
- Beneficiaries will receive this aid the mutual benefit not holders and beneficiaries included in the document of membership of both.
- Resolution of 4 December 2019 , (BOE No 304 of 19 December 2019) of the General Mutuality Judicial, which aids programs Socio-Sanitaria care Plan for 2020.
- Request for help derivative of the economic contribution in certain products ortoprotÃ©sicos. Also can be obtained in central services or provincial delegations.
- Photocopy or copy of the statement of IRPF of family unity of the last period, including the Complementary Statement if it had been made.
- If there is no obligation to declare, certification of the tax administration in this regard and certification of the charges Integrity of income record.
- Alternatively to the input of the previous documentation, authorize Mugeju (in the space on the request form) to collect data from the relevant government agencies.
- In your case statement responsible for pensions or benefits or not exempt taxable by IRPF of the last year
- The amount of the monthly amount is set, depending on the level of net income per person per month calculated according to the criteria and depending on the schedule, set in the invitation.
Resolution and Resources.
- Form of startup: upon request.
- Authority that resolves Manager of the General Mutuality Court.
- Run resolution: 6 months
- Effects of administrative silence: positive
- Resource: d â alÃ§ada before the minister of justice.