Para causar derecho a la prestaciÃ³n de pago Ãºnico âAuxilio por DefunciÃ³nâ es preciso ostentar la condiciÃ³n de mutualista de alguna de las Mutualidades integradas en el Fondo Especial de Mugeju en el momento del hecho causante (el fallecimiento), lo que implica haber cotizado ininterrumpidamente hasta la fecha de jubilaciÃ³n (o hasta la de fallecimiento, en el caso de producirse en activo).
Salvo en los supuestos de rescate de la prestaciÃ³n por el propio mutualista, previstos reglamentariamente, el Auxilio lo perciben los beneficiarios del mutualista a su fallecimiento.
The beneficiaries are:
- The designated expressly or designated by the mutualist
- If I had not done mutualist expresses designation, will be considered beneficiaries people listed below, according to the following order of preference exclusive:
- The surviving spouse legally separated not
- Children and only in concurrence with them, the children of children dead, according to the rules of the Civil code
- Parents, if economically dependent on the deceased mutualist
- Grandchildren orphaned and abandoned
- In the absence of designation expresses and relatives referred to, the regulations of the three Mutuals empower the ruling Junta (today Mugeju manager) to give up half of the assistance to the person who had borne funeral expenses and funeral of mutualist died
The assistance death is set in the following amounts:
A. Mutuality of Anticipation of Officials from the administration of justice = 6,010.12 euros
B. Mutuality Charitable Municipal Justice officials = 3.005,06 euros
V. Mutuality Beneficent auxiliaries of the administration of justice = 4.207,08 euros
Members Only mutuals anticipation of officials of the administration of justice and charity auxiliaries of the administration of justice can request, once retired and are single or widowed without children or descendants they depend economically, the rescue of the Aid death, being its amount:
A. Mutuality of Anticipation of Officials from the administration of justice = 4.507,59 euros (75% of Aid)
Charitable Mutuality B. assistant of the administration of justice = 3.155,31 euros (75% of Aid)
El Reglamento de la Mutualidad BenÃ©fica de Funcionarios de Justicia Municipal no contempla el rescate del Auxilio.
With the payment of ransom, death Relief terminates when the mutualist Mutuality belongs to the Charity of the administration of justice.
If the deceased mutualist as outside the anticipation of officials of the administration of justice and had rescued the assistance (75% of the same), may be granted to someone who had borne funeral expenses and funeral the amount of the same with the limit of 25% of the amount of the provision (1.502,53 euros).