- Inclusion of beneficiaries
- Beneficiaries in the event of death of the scheme
- Beneficiarios y beneficiarias en caso de separaciÃ³n, divorcio o nulidad de matrimonio del mutualista
- Membership document
- Policy and applications
May be included as recipients and beneficiaries of the family Court Mutualismo or assimilated by the scheme is a high, with the requirements of the General Social security, as follows:
- The scheme's spouse, as well as the person living side by side with the scheme is similar in terms of emotional health to the spouse.
- The descendants of both incumbent and spouse regardless of their legal affiliation, stepchildren, brothers and foster children. The descendants and adopted children may be both spouses or of any of them, and their children are also of the person living side by side with the scheme is similar in terms of emotional health to the spouse.
- Ascendants, both of the scheme as of his or her spouse, and the spouses by subsequent marriage of such ascendants.
- Any other person connected with the scheme is determined in the General Social security system.
The date of the effects of recognition shall be the date of receipt of the application for inclusion in the central Mugeju or the delegation concerned, if â to be the requirements - are the precise documents; however, if they do not yet exist or are not yet available to the applicant, the scheme, are in the meantime, a high provisional.En the case of the newborn, son or daughter of the scheme is mother in their own right (owner or beneficiary) or derived, the date of the high birth if the application is filed within the first month of life.
In the event of death of the scheme is high, in may belong to the judicial mutualismo as scheme by secondary legislation, provided they meet the requirements established widowers and widows, orphans, assets and mutual retirees.
Are considered to be assimilated to widows and widowers partner or those receiving widow's pension pensioners for having been mutual spouses of including within the scope of Judicial Mutualismo.
Is considered to be equated to an orphan or an orphan the child under age or older incapacitated/unfit that has been abandoned/abandoned by the scheme is father or mother, provided they meet the requirements.
May retain the status of beneficiary and beneficiary of Judicial Mutualismo, whether it meets the requirements, the spouse living separately from the scheme is a high or whose marriage was annulled or dissolved by divorce, and children living side by side with that report.
La condiciÃ³n deÂ Â beneficiario o beneficiaria a este RÃ©gimen Especial de Seguridad Social, se acreditarÃ¡ mediante el correspondiente documento de afiliaciÃ³n, en el que constarÃ¡n los datos personales del beneficiario o beneficiaria yÂ the number of membership of the holder scheme.
La condiciÃ³n mutualista por derecho derivado (los viudos y viudas, los huÃ©rfanos y huÃ©rfanas de mutualistas) se acreditarÃ¡ mediante el correspondiente documento de afiliaciÃ³n, en el que constarÃ¡n los datos personales yÂ the number own membership of the owner as a pensioner.
La MUGEJU facilitara como documento acreditativo de su condiciÃ³n de beneficiario o beneficiaria o titular por derecho derivado, una Tarjeta individual de AfiliaciÃ³n de material plÃ¡stico y con banda magnÃ©tica.
For the new high, it shall issue a document â provisional â of membership, which will serve to demonstrate its capacity as the beneficiary or beneficiaries of the holder, or MUGEJU holder by rights derived (widowers/widows and orphans/orphans) so that he has the individual Membership Card.
For the determination of the beneficiary or beneficiaries by a scheme of Mugeju follows the general Social security system.
Must be necessary to:
- Vivir con el titular del derecho y a sus expensas. No se apreciarÃ¡ falta de convivencia en los casos de separaciÃ³n transitoria y ocasional por razÃ³n de trabajo, imposibilidad de encontrar vivienda en el nuevo punto de destino y demÃ¡s circunstancias similares.
- In the case of children or assimilated, not collect revenues for returns to the work products, furniture, capital of real estate capital pension or exceeding twice the income indicator for multi-effect (IPREM).
- They are not protected by functional title, other than through any of the regimes that are members of the spanish system of Social security with an extension and content similar to those set out in the General Regime.
The status of beneficiary and beneficiaries in the area of Judicial Mutualismo is inconsistent for the person who possesses it with:
- The status of the beneficiary with another owner with the scheme also has the right to be included, in which case, the recipient must opt for its inclusion with a single holder.
- The compulsory scheme.
- Belonging to other law of the Social security system, either as holder or beneficiary or beneficiaries.