- Inclusion of beneficiaries
- Beneficiaries in case of death of mutualist
- Beneficiarios y beneficiarias en caso de separaciÃ³n, divorcio o nulidad de matrimonio del mutualista
- Membership document
- Rules and applications
Can be included as recipients and beneficiaries of Judicial Mutualisme relatives or assimilated by a high mutualist, with the requirements set out in the General regime of Social security, as follows:
- The spouse of the insurance, as well as the person living with the insurance in an analogous affective relationship to the spouse.
- The descendants of both incumbent and spouse whatever legal affiliation, adoptive sons, brothers and foster children. The descendants and adoptive children may be of both spouses or any of them, and children also of the person living with the insurance in an analogous affective relationship to the spouse.
- Ascendants, both mutualist as his spouse, and spouses by subsequent marriage of such ascendants.
- Any other person related to the insurance that are found in the General regime of Social security.
The date of the effects of recognition is the receipt of the request for high in the central Mugeju or the respective delegation, if â fulfilling the requirements - provides all documents precise; however, if they do not yet exist or are not yet available to the applicant mutualist, we obtain, meanwhile, a high provisional.En the case of the newborn, son or daughter of mother mutualist in its own right (holder or beneficiary) or derivative, date of higher the birth if the request is submitted within the first month of life.
In case of death of high mutualist may belong to the judicial mutualisme, insurance status by derived right, provided that they meet the requirements widows and widowers, orphans and orphans of social activism, active and retired.
Are considered to be assimilated to widows and widowers or couples who perceive widower pension Clases Pasivas for having been spouses of mutualists included in the scope of Mutualisme Judicial.
Is matched the fatherless or an orphan the son or daughter minor or greater incapacitated/incapacitated that has been abandoned/abandoned by mutual father or mother, provided that they meet the requirements.
Beneficiarios y beneficiarias en caso de separaciÃ³n, divorcio o nulidad de matrimonio del mutualista
PodrÃ¡n conservar la condiciÃ³n de beneficiario y beneficiaria del Mutualismo Judicial, si cumple los requisitos, el cÃ³nyuge que viva separado de un mutualista en alta o cuyo matrimonio haya sido declarado nulo o disuelto por divorcio, y los hijos que convivan con aquÃ©l.
La condiciÃ³n deÂ Â beneficiario o beneficiaria a este RÃ©gimen Especial de Seguridad Social, se acreditarÃ¡ mediante el correspondiente documento de afiliaciÃ³n, en el que constarÃ¡n los datos personales del beneficiario o beneficiaria yÂ the membership number of the holder mutualist.
La condiciÃ³n mutualista por derecho derivado (los viudos y viudas, los huÃ©rfanos y huÃ©rfanas de mutualistas) se acreditarÃ¡ mediante el correspondiente documento de afiliaciÃ³n, en el que constarÃ¡n los datos personales yÂ the number own owner's membership as a pensioner.
The bottom MUGEJU as a document certifying their status of beneficiary or beneficiaries or holder by derived law, a separate card of affiliation of plastic material and with magstripe.
For the new high, will be a document â temporary â of membership, which will prove his status of beneficiary or beneficiaries of/MUGEJU owner or holder by derived rights (widowers/widows and orphans/orphans) until it possesses the individual Membership Card.
For the determination of the status of beneficiary or beneficiaries by an insurance of Mugeju will be under the general regime of Social security.
Be fulfilled the following requirements:
- Live with the owner of the right at their expense. Does not appreciate lack of coexistence in cases of the separation transient and occasionally by reason of work, inability to find housing in the new destination and other similar circumstances.
- En el caso de descendientes o asimilados, no percibir ingresos por rendimientos derivados del trabajo, del capital mobiliario, del capital inmobiliario o de pensiÃ³n, superiores al doble del indicador pÃºblico de renta de efectos mÃºltiples (IPREM).
- No estar protegido, por tÃtulo distinto, a travÃ©s de cualquiera de los regÃmenes que integran el Sistema espaÃ±ol de Seguridad Social con una extensiÃ³n y contenidos anÃ¡logos a los establecidos en el RÃ©gimen General.
The status of beneficiary and beneficiary in the field of Judicial Mutualisme is incompatible for the person who possesses with:
- Tener la condiciÃ³n de beneficiario con otro titular mutualista con el que tambiÃ©n se tenga derecho a estar incluido, en cuyo caso, el beneficiario debe optar por su inclusiÃ³n con un solo titular del derecho.
- The status of compulsory insurance.
- Membership in another regime of Social security system, either as a holder or beneficiary or beneficiaries.