Mandatory are included in the scope of judicial Mutualisme:
- Los miembros de las Carreras Judicial y Fiscal, los funcionarios de carrera del Cuerpo de Secretarios Judiciales, de MÃ©dicos Forenses, de GestiÃ³n Procesal y Administrativa, de TramitaciÃ³n Procesal y Administrativa y de Auxilio Judicial, asÃ como de los restantes Cuerpos y Escalas al servicio de la AdministraciÃ³n de Justicia, cualquiera que fuese su lugar de destino y la AdministraciÃ³n PÃºblica que, en su caso, tenga asumida su gestiÃ³n.
- Officials in practice, candidates for entry into careers and Bodies in the service of the administration of justice
- Los Letrados de carrera que integran el Cuerpo de Letrados del Tribunal Constitucional.
- Members of professional bodies extinguished or integrated which retains the right to belong to the General Mutuality Court.
- The Staff at the service of the administration of justice referred to pass apartado1 to play destination or serve as a substitute, substitute or careers in Judicial and prosecutorial, in the body of Registrars or other bodies at the service of the administration of justice will maintain its mandatory inclusion in the scope of mutualisme judicial.
TERM: 2 months
- High will compulsorily in General the mutual Judicial officials included in the scope of judicial mutualisme within active service from the moment of the inauguration when acquiring the status of officials in practice or staff, well when they are rehabilitated in that condition or returned to active duty or become destination or exercise functions as a substitute, substitute or careers in Judicial and prosecutorial, in the body of Registrars or other bodies of the administration of justice.
- Kept residence status in high compulsory, with the same rights and obligations in the active service, when they pass to any of the following situations:
- Special services except the staff included in this Special Regime that is present in the situation of special services to serve as the administration of the European Union or another international organization in which Spain is part and are placed obligatorily the regime in anticipation of the MKO, while this situation; and that exercises the right of transfer established in the art. 11.2 in annex VIII of the status of officials of the European Communities, adopted by the regulation 259/1968, advice, 29 February.
- Excedencia por cuidado de hijos o familiares, y por razÃ³n de violencia de gÃ©nero.
- Temporary suspension or firm of functions.
- High also will be compulsory in the Mutuality members retirees the careers, bodies and scales included in the scope of this special regime from an administrative status of compulsory inclusion in the Mutuality or in receipt of pension Clases Pasivas caused as personnel included in the scope of this regulation.
The status of affiliated with this special regime of Social security will be credited by the corresponding affiliation document, which will be the personal data of the insurance and its membership number, which is permanent and own this Special regime.
The bottom MUGEJU as a document certifying their membership status, an individual Membership Card for each mutualist and plastic with magstripe.
For the new high, will be a document â temporary â of membership, which will serve to demonstrate their membership status to MUGEJU until it possesses the individual Membership Card.
TERM: 2 months
- Cause low mandatory as mutualists
- Los funcionarios que pasen a la situaciÃ³n de excedencia voluntaria, en cualquiera de sus modalidades, con excepciÃ³n de las concedidas para cuidado de hijos, de familiares y violencia de genero.
- Los funcionarios que pierdan la condiciÃ³n que da acceso a ser mutualista, cualquiera que sea la causa.
- Los funcionarios que ejerciten el derecho de transferencia establecido en el artÃculo 11.2 del anexo VIII del Estatuto de los Funcionarios de la Comunidades Europeas, aprobado por el Reglamento 259/1968, del Consejo, de 29 de febrero.
- Officials who stop play destination or exercise functions as alternates, substitutes or acting careers in Judicial and prosecutorial, in the body of Registrars or other bodies in the service of the administration of justice and not re-enter the body of origin in the administration of justice.