INFORMACIÃN FOR AFILIACIÃN OF MALE AND FEMALE CIVIL SERVANTS IN A NEW ENTRY
HIGH OF MANDATE HOLDERS
To enhance the staffing in the service of the administration of justice entails AFILIACIÃN compulsory Mutual Judicial General (MUGEJU), which is intended to manage and deliver consistently to all members of the races, bodies and scales of the administration of justice, for civil servants in practices in the service of the administration and for the body of lawyers of arms that are members of the body of Lawyers of the constitutional court, the mechanism of the coverage of Judicial Mutualismo system established in the consolidated text of existing legislation on the special regime of Social security of staff in the service of the administration of justice.
You can consult the complete information about the benefits of MUGEJU in https://www.mugeju.es/prestaciones .
Also the mutual and offers for: https://www.mugeju.es/convenios-y-ofertas .
In accordance with the law 39/2015, of 1 october, of Common Administrative Procedure of the public administrations, the high in MUGEJU officials/as new entrants will be handled through telematic means, thus avoiding the introduction of electronic printed, as explained below:
- MUGEJU has developed a new application in the electronic, whose aim is to register on-line officials/as new entrants.
- Once the selective processes, the ministry of justice provides MUGEJU data from the staff of a new intake for this purpose.
- These data are charged in the implementation begun the process of high.
- Staff of the new entrants receive an email makes credentials and the path to the implementation, together with information about the procedure.
- The staff newly recruited to get this application and complete the registration process, to review the data displayed and complement those of the data fields displayed.
- Completed the registration process successfully, the information recorded on our database.
- The system automatically generates accreditation in the Mutuality, as well as an application for voucher own recipes of this Special Regime that will be forwarded to the house that has been entered.
- It is necessary to fill in all data required to complete correctly the registration process (personal data, home, destination, complete medical entity â¦).
- Recipes and parts of IT: they will always use the new recipes and the parties of Temporary incapacity of MUGEJU themselves if they choose, both private medical entity as INSS.
- E. Accreditation of Health The selected entity is printed in the accreditation of high in MUGEJU. To visit doctors must use the health card for each Medical Entity, but do not receive the same, should be treated with accreditation.
- Individual Membership card: Is a permanent and identified as holders of Judicial Mutualismo, which will be forwarded to their homes during the period of one month from your registration on mutuality.
: you can choose the entity that will provide medical care.
- If you choose to receive health care through one of the private medical entities with which MUGEJU has concert: SEGURCAIX-ADESLAS, ASISA, CASER, DKV Insurance, SANNITI, MAPFRE, new MUTUAL Health-care card will be forwarded by the first elected to the Care of the month following its incorporation. Can also apply in person at the offices of the body of its Province, introducing document join MUGEJU.
- If you choose to receive health care through the public health system:
- The register shall put the number of Social security.
- To access healthcare provision it shall seek personally individual health insurance card in the centre of health of their province of residence, both for the applicant and to the beneficiaries and the beneficiaries included in your document for accreditation in MUGEJU.
HIGH OF BENEFICIARIES AND/OR BENEFICIARIES
TARGET DATE: 3 months
- Implementing legislation : In the special regime of MUGEJU, articles 14 and 15 of the rules of procedure of Judicial Mutualismo Royal Decree 1026/2011 of 15 july (BOE 4 august 2011), and article 15 of the royal Legislative Decree 3/2000 of 23 june (as amended by the final disposition 11 of act 6/2018, on 3 july, of PGE by 2018).
Documentation to provide:
- Photocopy of the family record book or digital certificate of birth.
- A3 â model APPLICATION FOR INCLUSION OF beneficiaries â duly filled in and signed. This model includes the express consent, to prevent the provision of certificates and photocopy of Id card of beneficiaries/beneficiaries. When the beneficiaries are the beneficiaries/ over 18 years also, must be signed by el mencionado consentimiento.
- In the case of opposition to the consultation of data for the processing of this request must provide:
- Photocopy of id card, to be enjoyed by over 14 years.
- Certificates attesting that:
- Its beneficiary/beneficiary was not listed as a holder or beneficiary/beneficiary of the other parent/of the other parent in any other Social security regimes.
- Its beneficiary/beneficiary lives together, and financially dependent, with the owner of rights.
- Its beneficiary/beneficiary (when they are over 18 years) is not receiving higher incomes IPREM twice.
For more information: https://www.mugeju.es/afiliacion-y-cotizacion/beneficiarios-y-beneficiarias .
In accordance with article 16, paragraph 4, of the royal decree 1026/2011, of 15 july, changes in the family circumstances affecting the right of the beneficiaries should be sent by the account holder scheme by the society in General throughout the month following the date on which they occur. Therefore:
- It is essential to inform MUGEJU on any variation of data (personal, destination or administrative situation) to maintain an up-to-date database and facilitate communication between the mutuality and the mutual funds.
- There is a mandatory requirement on exchange of personal data and on changes in the situation of the requirements for the beneficiaries and the beneficiaries that are included in the depositor's/MUGEJU holder.
- When they cease to live together and have economic unit with the owner.
- They are a paid work, or property or paid pension income more than twice the number of IPREM.
- When they have the delivery of health care by another body of Social security, as well as owners or beneficiaries from another person.
- The scheme is warned holder of the signing, in the form A-3, on the requirements for the recipients and beneficiaries on the assumption that appreciate false data, which called subject of punishable offence in accordance with the rules of procedure of the Mutuality (Royal Decree 1026/2011, of 15 july).