INFORMACIÃN PARA LA AFILIACIÃN DE FUNCIONARIAS Y FUNCIONARIOS DE NUEVO INGRESO
HOLDERS OF HIGH
The incorporation to staff at the service of the administration of justice entails Compulsory AFILIACIÃN General Mutuality Judicial (MUGEJU), que tiene por finalidad gestionar y prestar de forma unitaria para todos los miembros de las carreras, cuerpos y escalas de la AdministraciÃ³n de Justicia, para los funcionarios en prÃ¡cticas al servicio de dicha AdministraciÃ³n y para los del Cuerpo de Letrados de carrera que integran el Cuerpo de Letrados del Tribunal Constitucional, los mecanismo de cobertura del Sistema de Mutualismo Judicial establecidos en el texto refundido de las disposiciones legales vigentes sobre el RÃ©gimen especial de Seguridad Social del personal al servicio de la AdministraciÃ³n de Justicia.
You can consult the complete information about the benefits of MUGEJU in https://www.mugeju.es/prestaciones .
Conventions and also offers to mutualists in: https://www.mugeju.es/convenios-y-ofertas .
According to what is established by law 39/2015, 1 October, Common Administrative procedure of public administrations, the high officials MUGEJU of new entry will be through telematic means, thus avoiding the presentation of printed on paper, as explained below:
- MUGEJU has developed a new application in its headquarters electronics, whose aim is to register by electronic means to officials/as new entrants.
- Completed the selection procedures, the justice ministry facilitates to MUGEJU data from the officials of new entry for this purpose.
- These data are loaded in the implementation beginning the process of high.
- The staff/as new entrants receive an email at which it facilitates the credentials and the path to the application, along with information about the procedure.
- The official/to new entrants accesses this application and complete the registration process, which is to revise the data that are shown and complete the data fields that appear blank.
- Completed high successfully, the information is registered in our database.
- The system automatically generates its accreditation of high in the Mutuality as well as an application of coupon of recipes own this Special Regime that will be sent to the home that has made it.
- It is necessary to complete all the data required to successfully complete the process of high (personal data, home complete, destination, medical entity â¦).
- Recipes and parts of IT: Should always use the New Recipes and the parties Temporary incapacity of MUGEJU themselves, whether choose private medical entity as INSS.
- Accreditation of the Medical E.: The selected entity is printed on the document of accreditation of high in MUGEJU. to go to the doctor, has to use the health card of each entity itself Medical, but until they receive the same, should be treated with this accreditation.
- Individual Membership card: it is a permanent and individual card which identifies them as Judicial Mutualisme holders, which will be forwarded to your home in approximately one month since its high in mutuality.
: you can choose the medical entity that will healthcare.
- If you choose to receive healthcare through a private medical entities with which MUGEJU has concert: SEGURCAIX-ADESLAS, ASISA, CASER, DKV Insurance, SANITAS, MAPFRE, MUTUAL NEW Health. The health card will be sent by the Medical Entity chosen to first of the month following its incorporation. Can also apply personally at the offices of the entity of the Province, introducing document to join MUGEJU.
- If you choose to receive healthcare through the public health system:
- Al darse de alta deberÃ¡ hacer constar su nÃºmero de afiliaciÃ³n a la Seguridad Social.
- For access to healthcare provision, personally shall apply individual health card at the health centre of their province of residence, both for the incumbent and beneficiaries and the beneficiaries included in your document of accreditation of high in MUGEJU.
HIGH BENEFICIARIES AND/OR BENEFICIARIES
TERM: 3 months
- Implementing legislation : In the special regime of MUGEJU, Articles 14 and 15 of the rules of the Judicial Mutualisme Royal Decree 1026/2011 15 July (BOE 4 August 2011), and Article 15 of the Real Legislative Decree 3/2000 of 23 June (as amended by the final disposal 11 of the Act 6/2018 of 3 July of PGE for 2018).
Documentation to contribute:
- Photocopy of the family book or digital certificate of birth.
- â A3 model HIGH APPLICATION beneficiaries â duly completed and signed. This model includes the express consent, to avoid the input of certificates and photocopy of DNI beneficiaries/beneficiaries. When beneficiaries/beneficiaries are over 18 years must also sign the consent.
- En el caso de oposiciÃ³n expresa a la consulta de datos para la tramitaciÃ³n de esta solicitud deberÃ¡n aportar:
- Photocopy of DNI, for beneficiaries over 14 years.
- Certificates attesting that:
- Its payee/beneficiary is not listed as owner nor as payee/beneficiary of the other parent/of the other parent in any of the other Social security schemes.
- Su beneficiario/beneficiaria convive, y depende econÃ³micamente, con el/la titular del derecho.
- Su beneficiario/beneficiaria (cuando sean mayores de 18 aÃ±os) no percibe rentas superiores al doble de IPREM.
For more information: https://www.mugeju.es/afiliacion-y-cotizacion/beneficiarios-y-beneficiarias .
De acuerdo con lo dispuesto en el artÃculo16, apartado 4, del Real Decreto 1026/2011, de 15 de julio, las variaciones de las circunstancias familiares que afecten al derecho de los beneficiarios deberÃ¡n ser comunicadas por el mutualista titular a la Mutualidad General Judicial dentro del mes siguiente a la fecha en que se produzcan. Por ello:
- Es imprescindible informar a MUGEJU sobre cualquier variaciÃ³n de datos (personales, de destino o de situaciÃ³n administrativa) para mantener actualizada la base de datos y facilitar la comunicaciÃ³n entre la mutualidad y los/las mutualistas.
- It is mandatory reporting on variations of personal data and on changes in the situation of the eligibility of recipients and beneficiaries that are included in the card of/MUGEJU holder.
- When they cease to live and have economic dependence with the owner.
- Cuando comiencen a realizar trabajo remunerado, o perciban renta patrimonial o pensiÃ³n superior al doble del IPREM.
- When writing to the delivery of healthcare by another Social security system, either as holders or as beneficiaries of another person.
- The incumbent is mutualist/warned that the signing, in the form A-3, on the eligibility of beneficiaries and the beneficiaries, on the assumption that appreciate false data that declares, may be subject to infringement punishable in accordance with the rules of Mutuality (Royal Decree 1026/2011, 15 July).