To cause the right to single payment â Help â by Death must be hold the status of any insurance mutuals integrated into the special fund of Mugeju at the time of the event causing (the death), which implies have contributed uninterrupted until the date of retirement (or even death, in the event of active).
Except in cases of rescuing the provision by the insurance provided by regulation, the help received it mutualist recipients to his death.
The beneficiaries are:
- The designated expressly or designated by the mutualist
- If I had not done mutualist expresses designation, will be considered beneficiaries people listed below, according to the following order of preference exclusive:
- The surviving spouse legally separated not
- Los hijos y, solo en concurrencia con ellos, los hijos de hijos fallecidos, conforme a las reglas del CÃ³digo Civil
- Parents, if economically dependent on the deceased mutualist
- Grandchildren orphaned and abandoned
- In the absence of designation expresses and relatives referred to, the regulations of the three Mutuals empower the ruling Junta (today Mugeju manager) to give up half of the assistance to the person who had borne funeral expenses and funeral of mutualist died
The assistance death is set in the following amounts:
A. Mutuality of Anticipation of Officials from the administration of justice = 6,010.12 euros
B. Mutuality Charitable Municipal Justice officials = 3.005,06 euros
V. Mutuality Beneficent auxiliaries of the administration of justice = 4.207,08 euros
Members Only mutuals anticipation of officials of the administration of justice and charity auxiliaries of the administration of justice can request, once retired and are single or widowed without children or descendants they depend economically, the rescue of the Aid death, being its amount:
A. Mutuality of Anticipation of Officials from the administration of justice = 4.507,59 euros (75% of Aid)
B. Mutualidad BenÃ©fica de Auxiliares de la AdministraciÃ³n de Justicia = 3.155,31 euros (75% del Auxilio)
El Reglamento de la Mutualidad BenÃ©fica de Funcionarios de Justicia Municipal no contempla el rescate del Auxilio.
With the payment of ransom, death Relief terminates when the mutualist Mutuality belongs to the Charity of the administration of justice.
If the deceased mutualist as outside the anticipation of officials of the administration of justice and had rescued the assistance (75% of the same), may be granted to someone who had borne funeral expenses and funeral the amount of the same with the limit of 25% of the amount of the provision (1.502,53 euros).