PROGRAMA DE CRIBADO DE CÃNCER DE COLORRECTAL PARA MUTUALISTAS ADSCRITOS A LAS ENTIDADES DE SEGURO PRIVADAS
The has begun screening programme colorectal cancer through private entities. Its deployment shall be verified according to the criteria and timetable listed below.
Criteria for programmes of colorectal cancer screening
- POBLACIÃN: men and women aged between 50 and 69 years
- TEST: detection occult blood
- INTERVAL BETWEEN EXPLORATIONS: two years
- REQUIREMENTS TO DEFINE BY THE ENTITY MÃDICA:
- Actions in the field of primary care and specialist
- The programme means allocated
- Formulas of information to beneficiaries
- Calendar, directions and hours of the centers
- ACTIONS TO DEVELOP
- Sending of letter of invitation
- Acceptance formula to participate in the programme
- EnvÃo de Kit o acceso a Kit de anÃ¡lisis de sangre oculta en heces
- Form of delivery of sample to the lab
- ComunicaciÃ³n de resultados al paciente y remisiÃ³n a consulta de especialista
- Realization of the diagnostic test: Colonoscopy
Schedule of implantation
Until 31 July 2019:
- DELIVERY IN MUGEJU SCREENING AGENDA OF COLORECTAL CÃNCER. the program must contain at least the requirements mentioned in the previous item 4 and actions to develop mentioned in point 5 above.
Until 30 November 2019:
- 1Âª implementation phase to 20% of the collective (target population) attached to the entity.
Until April 30 2020:
- 2Âª fase de implantaciÃ³n al 50 % del colectivo (poblaciÃ³n objetivo) adscrito a la Entidad.
Until 31 July 2020:
- 3Rd implementation phase to 30 per cent of the collective (target population) attached to the entity.