To cause the right to single payment âHelp â by Death must be hold the status of any insurance mutuals integrated into the special fund of Mugeju at the time of the event causing (the death), which implies have contributed uninterrupted until the date of retirement (or even death, in the event of active).
Except in cases of rescuing the provision by the insurance provided by regulation, the help received it mutualist recipients to his death.
The beneficiaries are:
- The designated expressly or designated by the mutualist
- If I had not done mutualist expresses designation, will be considered beneficiaries people listed below, according to the following order of preference exclusive:
- The surviving spouse legally separated not
- Children and only in concurrence with them, the children of children dead, according to the rules of the Civil code
- Parents, if economically dependent on the deceased mutualist
- Grandchildren orphaned and abandoned
- A falta de designaciÃ³n expresa y de los parientes aludidos, los Reglamentos de las tres Mutualidades facultan a la Junta de Gobierno (hoy Gerente de Mugeju) para conceder hasta la mitad del Auxilio a la persona que hubiese sufragado los gastos de entierro y funeral del mutualista fallecido
The assistance death is set in the following amounts:
A. Mutualidad de PrevisiÃ³n de Funcionarios de la AdministraciÃ³n de Justicia = 6.010,12 euros
B. Mutualidad BenÃ©fica de Funcionarios de Justicia Municipal = 3.005,06 euros
C. Mutualidad BenÃ©fica de Auxiliares de la AdministraciÃ³n de Justicia = 4.207,08 euros
Members Only mutuals anticipation of officials of the administration of justice and charity auxiliaries of the administration of justice can request, once retired and are single or widowed without children or descendants they depend economically, the rescue of the Aid death, being its amount:
A. Mutuality of Anticipation of Officials from the administration of justice = 4.507,59 euros (75% of Aid)
Charitable Mutuality B. assistant of the administration of justice = 3.155,31 euros (75% of Aid)
El Reglamento de la Mutualidad BenÃ©fica de Funcionarios de Justicia Municipal no contempla el rescate del Auxilio.
With the payment of ransom, death Relief terminates when the mutualist Mutuality belongs to the Charity of the administration of justice.
Si el mutualista fallecido lo fuera de la de PrevisiÃ³n de Funcionarios de la AdministraciÃ³n de Justicia y hubiese rescatado el Auxilio (75 % del mismo), podrÃ¡ concederse a quien hubiese sufragado los gastos de entierro y funeral la cuantÃa de los mismos con el lÃmite del 25% del importe de la prestaciÃ³n (1.502,53 euros).