Change of Medical Entity

Recommend this page


The mutual and mutual, when processed its high in the General Mutuality Judicial, may choose to receive health care through a private medical entity, which is in the concert, or public health services of the CCAA or, in Ceuta and Melilla, through the INGESA.

You can change your provider option of healthcare in the following cases:

  • Regular change (From 1 to 31 January each year)

The mutual and mutual can make a regular exchange medical entity every year, during the month of January, at once.
To request such change shall submit the model of change request Medical entity, by checking the box of REGULAR CHANGE, within the deadline.

  • Special change (Throughout the year)
    • When there is a change of destination of / active mutualist, or residence of / retired mutualist / retired or / mutualist holder fails, which involves, in all cases, a change in the province.
      For this change, must submit:
      • Los mutualistas y las mutualistas en activo deberán adjuntar la toma de posesión en el nuevo destino.
    • Cuando, por circunstancias excepcionales, el mutualista o la mutualista obtenga la conformidad expresa, por escrito, de las dos entidades afectadas. 
      To request this change, must submit:
      • The model of change request Medical entity, by checking the box of SPECIAL CHANGE and attach the writings of conformity of the entities affected.

In any case, beneficiaries and the beneficiaries would be attached to the same medical entity that chooses the incumbent who depend on your right.
For information regarding medical organizations can call any phone on the Area of healthcare or consult, on this page, in the section Benefits .