- Inclusion of beneficiaries
- Beneficiaries in case of death of mutualist
- Beneficiaries in case of separation, divorce or annulment of the marriage of mutualist
- Membership document
- Rules and applications
Can be included as recipients and beneficiaries of Judicial Mutualisme relatives or assimilated by a high mutualist, with the requirements set out in the General regime of Social security, as follows:
- The spouse of the insurance, as well as the person living with the insurance in an analogous affective relationship to the spouse.
- The descendants of both incumbent and spouse whatever legal affiliation, adoptive sons, brothers and foster children. The descendants and adoptive children may be of both spouses or any of them, and children also of the person living with the insurance in an analogous affective relationship to the spouse.
- Los ascendientes, tanto del mutualista como de su cÃ³nyuge, y los cÃ³nyuges por ulteriores nupcias de tales ascendientes.
- Any other person related to the insurance that are found in the General regime of Social security.
The date of the effects of recognition is the receipt of the request for high in the central Mugeju or the respective delegation, if â fulfilling the requirements - provides all documents precise; however, if they do not yet exist or are not yet available to the applicant mutualist, we obtain, meanwhile, a high provisional.En the case of the newborn, son or daughter of mother mutualist in its own right (holder or beneficiary) or derivative, date of higher the birth if the request is submitted within the first month of life.
En caso de fallecimiento del mutualista en alta, podrÃ¡n pertenecer al mutualismo judicial, en condiciÃ³n de mutualista por derecho derivado, siempre que cumplan los requisitos establecidos los viudos y viudas, los huÃ©rfanos y huÃ©rfanas de mutualistas, activos y jubilados.
Are considered to be assimilated to widows and widowers or couples who perceive widower pension Clases Pasivas for having been spouses of mutualists included in the scope of Mutualisme Judicial.
Is matched the fatherless or an orphan the son or daughter minor or greater incapacitated/incapacitated that has been abandoned/abandoned by mutual father or mother, provided that they meet the requirements.
May retain the status of beneficiary and beneficiary of Judicial Mutualisme, if it meets the requirements, the spouse living separately from a high insurance or whose marriage was annulled or dissolved by divorce, and children living with him.
The status of beneficiary or beneficiaries to this Special Regime of Social security, will be credited through the corresponding document of membership, which specifies the personal data of the beneficiary or beneficiary and the membership number of the holder mutualist.
La condiciÃ³n mutualista por derecho derivado (los viudos y viudas, los huÃ©rfanos y huÃ©rfanas de mutualistas) se acreditarÃ¡ mediante el correspondiente documento de afiliaciÃ³n, en el que constarÃ¡n los datos personales yÂ the number own owner's membership as a pensioner.
The bottom MUGEJU as a document certifying their status of beneficiary or beneficiaries or holder by derived law, a separate card of affiliation of plastic material and with magstripe.
For the new high, will be a document â temporary â of membership, which will prove his status of beneficiary or beneficiaries of/MUGEJU owner or holder by derived rights (widowers/widows and orphans/orphans) until it possesses the individual Membership Card.
For the determination of the status of beneficiary or beneficiaries by an insurance of Mugeju will be under the general regime of Social security.
Be fulfilled the following requirements:
- Live with the owner of the right at their expense. Does not appreciate lack of coexistence in cases of the separation transient and occasionally by reason of work, inability to find housing in the new destination and other similar circumstances.
- In the case of descendants or assimilated, not collect revenues by yields derivatives of labour, capital furniture, of real-estate pension or, superior double the public indicator of income of multiple effects (IPREM).
- Not be protected, by title different, through any of the regimes that are members of the Spanish system of Social security with an extension and contents similar to those set out in the General regime.
The status of beneficiary and beneficiary in the field of Judicial Mutualisme is incompatible for the person who possesses with:
- Have the status of payee with another holder with mutual which also has the right to be included, in which case the recipient must opt for inclusion with a single owner of rights.
- The status of compulsory insurance.
- La pertenencia a otro RÃ©gimen del Sistema de la Seguridad Social, ya sea como titular o beneficiario o beneficiaria.