- Compulsory contributions
- Suspension of the trading
- Exemption from the obligation to contribute
- Quotation of the voluntary affiliation
- Are obliged to contribute to Social security schemes of staff at the service of the administration of justice, the high mutualists within its scope and who are in any of the following situations administrative:
- Active service, bearing the consideration of this situation, the enjoyment of licenses, including the situation of temporary incapacity, or at risk during pregnancy or during breastfeeding.
- Special services.
- Temporary suspension or firm of functions.
- Staff at the service of the administration of justice that passes to play destination or serve as a substitute, substitute or careers in Judicial and prosecutorial, in the body of Registrars or other bodies in the service of the administration of justice.
- The obligation to contribute is born from the date of high of the Judicial General Mutuality and is maintained throughout the time at which the member is discharged.
Suspends the obligation to contribute mandatory participants during:
- The enjoyment of licences by own affairs.
- The situation of suspension firm.
Contributions from the Compulsory mutualists above periods will be performed from the date on which it begins again to pay licensing, minus monthly, until the total extinction of debit card, a quota and another backward flow. On the assumption that since these situations become voluntary redundancy, or any other situation or condition that does not contain the obligation to contribute, should enter the contributions.
- The mandatory mutualists pass to the situation of retirees or in receipt of pension Clases Pasivas caused as personnel included in the scope of this regulation. The exemption of contribution by the retired mutualists shall take effect on the following month to retirement.
- Los mutualistas que se encuentren en la situaciÃ³n de excedencia para atender al cuidado de hijos o familiares, o por violencia de gÃ©nero
Los mutualistas voluntarios estÃ¡n obligados a cotizar mientras se encuentren en situaciÃ³n de alta facultativa. El mutualista deberÃ¡ abonar en este caso la suma correspondiente a la cuota del funcionario o la funcionaria y la AportaciÃ³n del Estado. La cotizaciÃ³n de mutualistas voluntarios retrotraerÃ¡ sus efectos al dÃa siguiente al de la fecha de la baja como mutualistas obligatorios.