Change of Medical Entity

Recommend this page


Los mutualistas y las mutualistas, cuando tramiten su alta en la Mutualidad General Judicial, pueden optar por recibir asistencia sanitaria a través de una entidad médica privada, que esté en el concierto, o de los Servicios Públicos de Salud de las CCAA o, en Ceuta y Melilla, a través del INGESA.

You can change your provider option of healthcare in the following cases:

  • Regular change (From 1 to 31 January each year)

The mutual and mutual can make a regular exchange medical entity every year, during the month of January, at once.
To request such change shall submit the model of change request Medical entity, by checking the box of REGULAR CHANGE, within the deadline.

  • Special change (Throughout the year)
    • Cuando se produzca un cambio de destino del/de la mutualista en activo, o de residencia del/de la mutualista jubilado/jubilada o del/de la titular no mutualista, que implique, en todos los casos, un cambio de provincia. 
      For this change, must submit:
      • The mutual and mutual active should enclose the inauguration in the new destination.
    • When, for exceptional circumstances, or the mutual insurance obtains the express consent in writing of the two entities affected.
      To request this change, must submit:
      • The model of change request Medical entity, by checking the box of SPECIAL CHANGE and attach the writings of conformity of the entities affected.

In any case, beneficiaries and the beneficiaries would be attached to the same medical entity that chooses the incumbent who depend on your right.
For information regarding medical organizations can call any phone on the Area of healthcare or consult, on this page, in the section Benefits .