- Inclusion of beneficiaries
- Beneficiaries in case of death of mutualist
- Beneficiarios y beneficiarias en caso de separaciÃ³n, divorcio o nulidad de matrimonio del mutualista
- Membership document
- Rules and applications
Pueden ser incluidos como beneficiarios y beneficiarias del Mutualismo Judicial los familiares o asimilados a cargo de un mutualista en alta, con los requisitos establecidos en el RÃ©gimen General de la Seguridad Social, que se relacionan a continuaciÃ³n:
- El cÃ³nyuge del mutualista, asÃ como la persona que conviva con el mutualista en anÃ¡loga relaciÃ³n de afectividad a la de cÃ³nyuge.
- The descendants of both incumbent and spouse whatever legal affiliation, adoptive sons, brothers and foster children. The descendants and adoptive children may be of both spouses or any of them, and children also of the person living with the insurance in an analogous affective relationship to the spouse.
- Ascendants, both mutualist as his spouse, and spouses by subsequent marriage of such ascendants.
- Cualquiera otra persona relacionada con el mutualista que se determine en el RÃ©gimen General de la Seguridad Social.
The date of the effects of recognition is the receipt of the request for high in the central Mugeju or the respective delegation, if â fulfilling the requirements - provides all documents precise; however, if they do not yet exist or are not yet available to the applicant mutualist, we obtain, meanwhile, a high provisional.En the case of the newborn, son or daughter of mother mutualist in its own right (holder or beneficiary) or derivative, date of higher the birth if the request is submitted within the first month of life.
In case of death of high mutualist may belong to the judicial mutualisme, insurance status by derived right, provided that they meet the requirements widows and widowers, orphans and orphans of social activism, active and retired.
Are considered to be assimilated to widows and widowers or couples who perceive widower pension Clases Pasivas for having been spouses of mutualists included in the scope of Mutualisme Judicial.
Se considera equiparado al huÃ©rfano o a la huÃ©rfana el hijo o la hija menor de edad o mayor incapacitado/incapacitada que haya sido abandonado/abandonada por padre o madre mutualista, siempre que cumplan los requisitos.
Beneficiarios y beneficiarias en caso de separaciÃ³n, divorcio o nulidad de matrimonio del mutualista
May retain the status of beneficiary and beneficiary of Judicial Mutualisme, if it meets the requirements, the spouse living separately from a high insurance or whose marriage was annulled or dissolved by divorce, and children living with him.
La condiciÃ³n deÂ Â beneficiario o beneficiaria a este RÃ©gimen Especial de Seguridad Social, se acreditarÃ¡ mediante el correspondiente documento de afiliaciÃ³n, en el que constarÃ¡n los datos personales del beneficiario o beneficiaria yÂ the membership number of the holder mutualist.
La condiciÃ³n mutualista por derecho derivado (los viudos y viudas, los huÃ©rfanos y huÃ©rfanas de mutualistas) se acreditarÃ¡ mediante el correspondiente documento de afiliaciÃ³n, en el que constarÃ¡n los datos personales yÂ the number own owner's membership as a pensioner.
The bottom MUGEJU as a document certifying their status of beneficiary or beneficiaries or holder by derived law, a separate card of affiliation of plastic material and with magstripe.
For the new high, will be a document â temporary â of membership, which will prove his status of beneficiary or beneficiaries of/MUGEJU owner or holder by derived rights (widowers/widows and orphans/orphans) until it possesses the individual Membership Card.
Para la determinaciÃ³n de la condiciÃ³n de beneficiario o beneficiaria a cargo de un mutualista de Mugeju se estarÃ¡ a lo dispuesto en el RÃ©gimen general de la Seguridad Social.
Be fulfilled the following requirements:
- Live with the owner of the right at their expense. Does not appreciate lack of coexistence in cases of the separation transient and occasionally by reason of work, inability to find housing in the new destination and other similar circumstances.
- In the case of descendants or assimilated, not collect revenues by yields derivatives of labour, capital furniture, of real-estate pension or, superior double the public indicator of income of multiple effects (IPREM).
- Not be protected, by title different, through any of the regimes that are members of the Spanish system of Social security with an extension and contents similar to those set out in the General regime.
The status of beneficiary and beneficiary in the field of Judicial Mutualisme is incompatible for the person who possesses with:
- Have the status of payee with another holder with mutual which also has the right to be included, in which case the recipient must opt for inclusion with a single owner of rights.
- The status of compulsory insurance.
- Membership in another regime of Social security system, either as a holder or beneficiary or beneficiaries.