Quedan obligatoriamente incluidos en el campo de aplicaciÃ³n del Mutualismo judicial:
- Members of the Judicial and prosecutorial Careers, career officials of the body of registrars, coroners, Procedural management and administrative proceedings and processing administrative and Legal Assistance, as well as the remaining Bodies and scales in the service of the administration of justice, whatever their destination and public administration that, in its case, has assumed its management.
- Officials in practice, candidates for entry into careers and Bodies in the service of the administration of justice
- Career Lawyers that make up the body of Lawyers of the Constitutional Court.
- Members of professional bodies extinguished or integrated which retains the right to belong to the General Mutuality Court.
- The Staff at the service of the administration of justice referred to pass apartado1 to play destination or serve as a substitute, substitute or careers in Judicial and prosecutorial, in the body of Registrars or other bodies at the service of the administration of justice will maintain its mandatory inclusion in the scope of mutualisme judicial.
- High will compulsorily in General the mutual Judicial officials included in the scope of judicial mutualisme within active service from the moment of the inauguration when acquiring the status of officials in practice o de funcionarios, bien cuando sean rehabilitados en dicha condiciÃ³n o reingresen al servicio activo o que pasen a desempeÃ±ar destino o ejercer funciones como suplente, sustituto o interino en las Carreras Judicial y Fiscal, en el Cuerpo de Secretarios Judiciales o en los demÃ¡s Cuerpos de la AdministraciÃ³n de Justicia.
- ConservarÃ¡n la condiciÃ³n de mutualista en alta obligatoria, con los mismos derechos y obligaciones que en la situaciÃ³n de servicio activo, cuando pasen a alguna de las siguientes situaciones:
- Special services except the staff included in this Special Regime that is present in the situation of special services to serve as the administration of the European Union or another international organization in which Spain is part and are placed obligatorily the regime in anticipation of the MKO, while this situation; and that exercises the right of transfer established in the art. 11.2 in annex VIII of the status of officials of the European Communities, adopted by the regulation 259 / 1968, advice, 29 February.
- Excedencia por cuidado de hijos o familiares, y por razÃ³n de violencia de gÃ©nero.
- Temporary suspension or firm of functions.
- High also will be compulsory in the Mutuality members retirees the careers, bodies and scales included in the scope of this special regime from an administrative status of compulsory inclusion in the Mutuality or in receipt of pension Clases Pasivas caused as personnel included in the scope of this regulation.
The status of affiliated with this special regime of Social security will be credited by the corresponding affiliation document, which will be the personal data of the insurance and its membership number, which is permanent and own this Special regime.
The bottom MUGEJU as a document certifying their membership status, an individual Membership Card for each mutualist and plastic with magstripe.
For the new high, will be a document âtemporary â of membership, which will serve to demonstrate their membership status to MUGEJU until it possesses the individual Membership Card.
- Cause low mandatory as mutualists
- Los funcionarios que pasen a la situaciÃ³n de excedencia voluntaria, en cualquiera de sus modalidades, con excepciÃ³n de las concedidas para cuidado de hijos, de familiares y violencia de genero.
- Officials who lose the condition that gives access to be mutualist, whatever the cause.
- Officials who exercise the right of transfer laid down in Article 11.2 in annex VIII of the status of officials of the European Communities, adopted by the regulation 259 / 1968, advice, 29 February.
- Los funcionarios que dejen de desempeÃ±ar destino o ejercer funciones como suplentes, sustitutos o interinos en las Carreras Judicial y Fiscal, en el Cuerpo de Secretarios Judiciales o en los demÃ¡s Cuerpos al servicio de la AdministraciÃ³n de Justicia y no reingresen en el Cuerpo de origen en la AdministraciÃ³n de Justicia.