FOR THE AFILIACIÃN INFORMACIÃN FEMALE AND OFFICIALS
HOLDERS OF HIGH
La incorporaciÃ³n al Personal al Servicio de la AdministraciÃ³n de Justicia conlleva la Compulsory AFILIACIÃN General Mutuality Judicial (MUGEJU), which aims to manage and deliver homogeneously for all members of the races, bodies and scales of the administration of justice, for officials in practices in the service of this administration and for the body of career Lawyers that make up the body of Lawyers of the Constitutional Court, the mechanism of coverage of the Judicial Mutualisme system established in the consolidated text of existing legal provisions on the Social security schemes of staff at the service of the administration of justice.
You can consult the complete information about the benefits of MUGEJU in http://www.mugeju.es/prestaciones .
Conventions and also offers to mutualists in: http://www.mugeju.es/convenios-y-ofertas .
De acuerdo con lo establecido en la Ley 39/2015, de 1 de octubre, del Procedimiento Administrativo ComÃºn de las Administraciones PÃºblicas, el alta en MUGEJU de los funcionarios/as de nuevo ingreso se realizarÃ¡ a travÃ©s de medios telemÃ¡ticos, evitando asÃ la presentaciÃ³n de impresos en soporte papel, tal y como se explica a continuaciÃ³n:
- MUGEJU has developed a new application in its headquarters electronics, whose aim is to register by electronic means to officials / as new entrants.
- Completed the selection procedures, the justice ministry facilitates to MUGEJU data from the officials of new entry for this purpose.
- These data are loaded in the implementation beginning the process of high.
- The staff / as new entrants receive an email at which it facilitates the credentials and the path to the application, along with information about the procedure.
- The official / to new entrants accesses this application and complete the registration process, which is to revise the data that are shown and complete the data fields that appear blank.
- Completed high successfully, the information is registered in our database.
- The system automatically generates its accreditation of high in the Mutuality as well as an application of coupon of recipes own this Special Regime that will be sent to the home that has made it.
- Es necesario que cumplimenten todos los datos obligatorios para que se pueda completar correctamente el proceso de alta (datos personales, domicilio particular completo, destino, entidad mÃ©dicaâ¦).
- Recipes and parts of IT: Should always use the New Recipes and the parties Temporary incapacity of MUGEJU themselves, whether choose private medical entity as INSS.
- Accreditation of the Medical E.: The selected entity is printed on the document of accreditation of high in MUGEJU. to go to the doctor, has to use the health card of each entity itself Medical, but until they receive the same, should be treated with this accreditation.
- Individual Membership card: it is a permanent and individual card which identifies them as Judicial Mutualisme holders, which will be forwarded to your home in approximately one month since its high in mutuality.
: puede elegir la entidad mÃ©dica que le prestarÃ¡ la asistencia sanitaria.
- If you choose to receive healthcare through a private medical entities with which MUGEJU has concert: SEGURCAIX-ADESLAS, ASISA, CASER, DKV Insurance, SANITAS, MAPFRE, MUTUAL NEW Health. The health card will be sent by the Medical Entity chosen to first of the month following its incorporation. Can also apply personally at the offices of the entity of the Province, introducing document to join MUGEJU.
- Si opta por recibir la asistencia sanitaria a travÃ©s del Sistema PÃºblico de Salud:
- The register must register their membership number to Social security.
- For access to healthcare provision, personally shall apply individual health card at the health centre of their province of residence, both for the incumbent and beneficiaries and the beneficiaries included in your document of accreditation of high in MUGEJU.
HIGH BENEFICIARIES AND / OR BENEFICIARIES
- Implementing legislation : En el RÃ©gimen Especial de MUGEJU, los artÃculos 14 y 15 del Reglamento del Mutualismo Judicial Real Decreto 1026/2011 de 15 de julio (BOE 4 de agosto de 2011), y artÃculo 15 del Real Decreto Legislativo 3/2000, de 23 de junio (modificado por la disposiciÃ³n final 11 de la Ley 6/2018, de 3 de julio, de PGE para el aÃ±o 2018).
Documentation to contribute:
- Photocopy of the family book or digital certificate of birth.
- â A3 model HIGH APPLICATION beneficiaries â duly completed and signed. This model includes the express consent, to avoid the input of certificates and photocopy of DNI beneficiaries / beneficiaries. When beneficiaries / beneficiaries are over 18 years must also sign the consent.
- In the case of express opposition to the query data for the processing of this application should contribute:
- Photocopy of DNI, for beneficiaries over 14 years.
- Certificates attesting that:
- Its payee / beneficiary is not listed as owner nor as payee / beneficiary of the other parent / of the other parent in any of the other Social security schemes.
- Su beneficiario/beneficiaria convive, y depende econÃ³micamente, con el/la titular del derecho.
- Its payee / beneficiary (when they are older than 18) does not receive higher incomes twice IPREM.
For more information: http://www.mugeju.es/afiliacion-y-cotizacion/beneficiarios-y-beneficiarias .
In accordance with Article 16 (4) of the Royal Decree 1026 / 2011, 15 July, changes in family circumstances affecting the right of the beneficiaries should be sent by the mutualist Mutuality holder to General Judicial within one month from the date on which occur. Therefore:
- Es imprescindible informar a MUGEJU sobre cualquier variaciÃ³n de datos (personales, de destino o de situaciÃ³n administrativa) para mantener actualizada la base de datos y facilitar la comunicaciÃ³n entre la mutualidad y los/las mutualistas.
- It is mandatory reporting on variations of personal data and on changes in the situation of the eligibility of recipients and beneficiaries that are included in the card of / MUGEJU holder.
- When they cease to live and have economic dependence with the owner.
- When they begin to perform paid work, income or receive property or higher pension IPREM twice.
- When writing to the delivery of healthcare by another Social security system, either as holders or as beneficiaries of another person.
- The incumbent is mutualist / warned that the signing, in the form A-3, on the eligibility of beneficiaries and the beneficiaries, on the assumption that appreciate false data that declares, may be subject to infringement punishable in accordance with the rules of Mutuality (Royal Decree 1026 / 2011, 15 July).